What is IN10T
In10t is a digital agriculture company founded in 2016 focused on solving farmer adoption challenges in agriculture. We create custom digital and data science solutions for our customers both in agriculture and those investing in agriculture.
Why start IN10T?
The market including farmers, investors, agribusinesses, and agronomists all kept sharing the same themes and pain points:
- We don’t need more data products, we need answers to what is working
- We need less systems and more integration between current applications
- Help us understand product and system performance benefits
- We have data, lots of data, what are the business applications for it?
- We have our own hypothesis, help us prove/disprove it
- How do we begin our data analytics strategy? Or more simply put, how do we make data work for the entire ag supply chain.
- Our situation is unique.
I recently had the chance to visit with one of the “Farm Journal Online Peer groups.” The topic discussed was “The Interesting State of Data in Agriculture,” but what I found compelling was the format. To keep advancing #AgTech, I believe we must have more peer groups & masterminds in Agriculture to increase adoption levels.
1. Problem Statement: I need to see both my calendar and my to do’s on one view per day. I used to look at my calendar and say, that isn’t so bad… Then I would look at my to-do list and say, that isn’t so bad… When I merged them, I was trying to do 16hours of stuff in an eight our window. Here is a graphical view of the systems and how my calendar (Google Calendar) works with my to-do list (Todoist)
2. While my core process works, I have been working on my “Ping system” for the last three years.
What is a ping system you ask? It’s the little things in my life that I need/want to do, but without a system, I won’t commit them to habit. Here is where the ping process fits into the daily plan.
3. My ping process has evolved over the last 3 years in this way
2015 – coach.me
2017- Google Calendar (New Calendar)
4. So how does this end up looking when the systems are integrated? Here is the view I use every day
Again, I realize this system is way more detailed than most people need or want. Here is what I have learned from a systems standpoint. My system will probably only work for me, it is a combination of looking what others have done and building a best of practice approach for me. We all have to find that balance and what works for us individually. If you have comments or suggestions I would love to hear them in the comments below!