I have always enjoyed reading different kinds of books. When I got my iPad, I moved to the Kindle format but it was never the same. I am a digital person and try to “avoid paper” but the idea of not being able to take notes and highlight effectively has led me back to reading hard copy books. I find I get more from reading actual books and will probably implement a hybrid iPad and paper book reading style. All, that being said, I put an order in for my next round of books and here is what I plan to dig into:
- The Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail
- Crossing Chasm
- Steve Jobs
- Making Sense of the Bible: Rediscovering the Power of Scripture Today
- What Color Is Your Parachute?
- How Will You Measure Your Life?
- Streams of Living Water: Celebrating the Great Traditions of Christian Faith
- The Integrated Life: Experience the Powerful Advantage of Integrating Your Faith and Work
- The Effective Executive
- The Outsiders
- Mere Christianity
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
- QBQ! The Question Behind the Question: Practicing Personal Accountability at Work and in Life
- The Art of Possibility: Transforming Professional and Personal Life ·
- How Full Is Your Bucket?
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street
- Awaken the Giant Within
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles
What are you reading, any good books you suggest?