Our company, IN10T, was recently working on a project around the timing of customer communication. One part of the project was to look at when businesses talk with their customer’s. Below is a sample data set we ran for a specific group in Agriculture. (Sample included 100 Twitter Users with expressed interest in #AgTech)
Suggested timing for highest Customer Engagement
What is IN10T
In10t is a digital agriculture company founded in 2016 focused on solving farmer adoption challenges in agriculture. We create custom digital and data science solutions for our customers both in agriculture and those investing in agriculture.
Why start IN10T?
The market including farmers, investors, agribusinesses, and agronomists all kept sharing the same themes and pain points:
- We don’t need more data products, we need answers to what is working
- We need less systems and more integration between current applications
- Help us understand product and system performance benefits
- We have data, lots of data, what are the business applications for it?
- We have our own hypothesis, help us prove/disprove it
- How do we begin our data analytics strategy? Or more simply put, how do we make data work for the entire ag supply chain.
- Our situation is unique.
I recently had the chance to visit with one of the “Farm Journal Online Peer groups.” The topic discussed was “The Interesting State of Data in Agriculture,” but what I found compelling was the format. To keep advancing #AgTech, I believe we must have more peer groups & masterminds in Agriculture.
I recently had the chance to meet Tim Hammerich at AFA (Agriculture Future of America). We share an interest in Podcasting and he invited me on the show. It was a lot of fun and the episode is filled with new ideas, tactics, and anecdotes that will both entertain and inspire anyone interested in the future of agriculture. Hope you enjoy it!
Check out the Future of Ag Podcast and my friend Tim Hammerich -> Here!